SPHERETEX - Glassfiber core materials for fiberglass laminates. FRP producers all over the world have been trusting in our glassfiber core materials for more than 25 years. Our favourites are:
Sphere.core SBC: For light, thick and long-term durable monolithic laminates of > 10 mm thickness
- Low resin consumption
- High impact and compressive strength
- Water resistance
- SBC tapes for winding process.
Sphere.core S: For fast lamination of thin, light and mainly flat parts
- Fast resin absorption
- Overlapping without joints or gaps
- Excellent bonding with covering glass layers
- Can be used as print-blocker.
Additionally Spheretex offers bulk core materials based on polyester fibers as well as glassfiber based core materials for closed mold systems and winding processes.